Yes, they’re legendary.
And yes, you should own them.
For 20 years, landscape professionals have counted on Command PRO engines to power their equipment and their paychecks. Why? KOHLER Command PRO engines are the benchmark for commercial power. And they’re built to last for years to come, so you can work more and pay less. This is real power and durability. This is Command PRO.
- Starts effortlessly in all weather conditions, from 0 to 110 degrees
- Standard 10% governor delivers power faster
- Automotive-grade head gasket improves durability, reliability and cooling
- Hydraulic lifters mean zero maintenance on the valve train
BETTER SERVICE AND SUPPORT
- Our global network of more than 13,000 dealers stocks parts to minimize
Find a Dealer See Brochures