PEACE OF MIND STARTS HERE
KOHLER® transfer switches bridge the gap between loss of utility and standby power. Featuring Kohler designed and built MPAC® controllers, they're factory-tested to ensure transfer of power from the utility to the generator and back again.
- Transfer switches are available in standard, bypass-isolation and service-entrance configurations with open, programmed and closed-transition operating modes
- Find the perfect option for every application, from 30 to 4000 amps
- KOHLER ATS integrate seamlessly with KOHLER generators and paralleling switchgear
- Available with a variety of KOHLER Decision-Maker® controls for basic to advanced switching requirements
- Ethernet and Modbus communications capabilities are available
- Transfer switches are UL listed and have CSA and IBC certifications available